Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sometimes, they just can’t take the hint -- even if that hint involves bodily harm

Sometimes I worry that taking all this psychology will render me unable to look at any situation without psychologizing it.
For example, next time someone tells me “man that guy is so weird” I’m likely to respond “nah, he’s not weird, he’s just lacking the social cognitive skills to interact effectively with others”

And speaking of lacking in social cognitive skills, my friend the French guy from my CW class has apparently widened the reach of his harassment so that there is nary a woman on campus I have talked to who doesn’t know, and hasn’t experienced the full onslaught of FG’s “charms.”

I really have to wonder -- does it ever work? I mean I guess there’s someone out there JUST AS DESPERATE as FG is, or TCG for that matter (another such lecherous exchange student), who would actually be flattered by his advances. But once it got back to her (or him, who knows -- if you really want to get laid THAT BADLY, why limit yourself?) that her foreign paramour had put the moves on everything else around on two legs (again -- placing unecessary limits... oh, that was gross) wouldn’t she feel a bit cheapened? Cause really, it’s not about one attraction to one person that blows everyone else out of the water (which it SHOULD be, just so we’re clear), it’s just about who gives in first -- he’s not actually caring about any of the people he’s hitting on, he’s only concerned with a service they can provide. I mean, the guy won’t even be deterred by the word “boyfriend,” nor even the word “lesbian,” in fact they seem to motivate him, cause man, if he can lure a chick away from another guy (or swing them back around), then he MUST be a f-ing Don Juan.

And that is why I really, REALLY, don’t like him.
And next Friday he’s probably coming to my place for a CW party. God help me. I hope the girls can form a united anti-FG front -- sort of like those times you drag your friend out of the way because she’s about to get a good grinding from behind on the dance floor by some 30 year old grease ball -- I hope it’s like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home