Sunday, May 08, 2005

But Monday Morning Couldn't Guarantee...

So I came here today hoping I would be inspired to put something up before I got to the actual writing of it. Alas, I got nothing. I'm in the midst of some hardcore procrastination (wow, ever since hearing that saying I can never say that word in a way that doesn't sound gross to me) which has grown to involve every single activity in which I engage daily and every assignment I have creeping up on me -- i.e. housework, schoolwork and even passtimes are suffering under the grip of my extreme attack of apathy. I just don't give a shit, and one is not forthcoming (yeah, I'm on a freaking roll today -- I'm concern-constipated -- deal with that one for a minute). I think I'm wishing too hard for this semester to end and spending not enough time making sure that it actually does.
Yay, happy Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home