Monday, May 02, 2005

Fee Fie Fo Fum

Yesterday in a fit of self-pity I bought a package of starburst sour worms and went to the Film Group to watch Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events by myself. I sat unknowingly beside a father and his three sons. I say unknowingly because two of the three came in later to occupy the two seats between me and the rest of their party. When the little boy beside me moved to the other side of his father, I thought about feeling hurt, but then thought, "Nah, I didn't really want to sit beside him, and besides, I wouldn't want to sit beside me either."
I'm officially the Wicked Witch of the West, and also the one in the Gingerbread House -- because of the candy you understand.
Next time I'll buy jelly babies, and be all like, yeah, that's right, I'm eating babies.

Someone please email me so I have something less disturbing to post about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home