Friday, April 29, 2005

Thankfully I am an undiscovered techno wiz -- among other things

... and there's always a way around the blogger malfunctions. Back doors if you will. bwahaha, I'm so damn sneaky.

Anyway, funny things I've learned about spending too much time on one's own:

- you may lose all social graces and become one of those obnoxious people who always interrupt others in class (you know the ones, they always look unwashed)
- the afore-mentioned occurence may only be paranoia produced of your own conversation deprived brain
- day time t.v. is a lousy companion -- I will never, ever be a housewife (but yeah, that went without saying)
- you may become obsessed by the nature of your constant isolation and write incessant journal entries to that effect.

Moving on...

Yesterday I watched A Very Long Engagement. Had myself a good emotional draining, and some shellshock to boot. It was awesome, I command you all to go see it if you haven't. I then drank coffee too late at night, got way too hyper, and rode my bike down hill in the dark saying "wheee!" softly to myself so as not to disturb the birds.

I have all these good things written down and keep forgetting to bring them in with me to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home