Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The latest saga of my brother's well being...

... is that he has developed arthritis. Of all the things we thought he might be afflicted with, to be honest that one never crossed my mind, although it's a helluva lot better than other options I had been entertaining. A little Celebrex and it's cleared right up almost. He's walking funny, but he just sort of looks like he's trying to keep his pants up, which I think he does normally anyway. So I did a little research, and there are certain varieties of arthritis that attack young people - usually men (haha, check another one in the pro girls column) - mostly around the lower back and hips (exactly what was up with my bro) but that is manageable with the right amount of excercise and good posture. So I guess we better start whipping this boy in to shape! And sit up straight dammit!
In other more exciting news, for all of you anyway who saw fit to send me your addresses, I spent an hour in a little bar yesterday, caffeinating myself and writing postcards. I bet if you hook up with all the people who got one, and stick them all together... well, some of them say the same thing but... you might get a whole letter. Awesome hey? It's like a scavenger hunt -- who does A like enough to send a postcard to and how can I find them when their address is probably under their roommate's name? Yeah, I'm getting kind of lame here. Better luck next time you check this site... I'll try to perform up to par in future.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home