Wednesday, September 22, 2004

This is not my day for computers

... or my week for that matter. Oh how I miss my high speed cable... All I get here are blank stares and internal server errors. Boo.
Anyway, the jig is, I've got some pictures up finally (FINALLY), although I had to resort to Fotki to do it, and could only put up 7 pictures. boo again. I guess they're too big, so from now on I'll have to make my pics into teensy files that are no good for printing. Thanks very much. oh fotolog, why have you forsaken me?
So, for those of you actually reading this who DIDN't for some reason get the mass e-mail I sent out this morning, click the link called Pictures *NEW* to my right, and be magickally transported to the land of the onion domed churches.

Cheers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful there Lex. I like how you made your brother carry the big backpack. good call. eaten at McDonald's yet? Is the food there similar to here? Someone told me that in Russia McDonald's make the salads out of cabbage instead of lettuce....

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger Alexis said...

Anonymous? Anonymous who said what? Never mind, I have a pretty good idea who you are.
Yeah brother the pack horse. Heh heh he's paying for it now, poor bugger can't walk -- touch of the flu and inflamation of the hip joint.
McDonald's = no. My boycot of McDonald's extends beyond North American borders, and since here, they're not the only thing on the highway for a thousand miles, my resolve is untested. I'm going to send them under by gum and they can finally end their campaign to keep the bowels of the world tighter than a one-legged hooker with a lisp.

Aaah anyway... I'm in kind of a funny mood today.

5:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home