Monday, September 13, 2004

Good news about the pictures kids!

If you can't beat'em? Submit and sneakily find a way around the controls they have implemented. That philosophy may not work for many things in life, in fact, in some cases could probably get you killed, but thank the lord it works for computers, heh heh.
So, here's the deal: I'm about to add a wonderful new link to my side bare called "Pictures" or possibly "NEW! PICTURES!" depending on how I feel. I have created a fotolog, to supplement this weblog, and hopefully (because I'm told that the fotologgers are working out a few kinks at the moment) it will be operational in a few days or so. At this moment (Monday morning) if you were to click on it, most likely it would give you an error message. But not to fear, I'm sure this lovely service will be up and running and displaying my dreamy visions of Kyiv in no time.
I'm on it.
Hopefully this will be a nice little solution to my software problem, and although I would love to have my pictures readily displayed here, I guess I will have to settle.

Also, in other news, this is post # 99! Big plans for 100, big plans... I just haven't made them yet.

Cheerio

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

... and in further annoyances....
I can no longer check e-mail at my dad's work because of some virus scare. Okay, deal with the stupidity of this for a second:
Student gets scratched by a cat
- student develops fever either by coincidence, or, as they assume, by direct consequence of being scratched.
(insert here the joke about cat scratch fever... I've made it... you're thinking it... yeah)
- university FREAKS OUT and requires every student to obtain a clean bill of health from a medical professional before being readmitted to class.

So no more sneaking in for me... not that it was a big secret, but now I can't sign in at the desk and present my medical certificate... because I'm not a student and I don't play guitar -- therefore no cat scratch fever....

Honestly.

5:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home