Saturday, August 14, 2004

Bitter Princess

So the stupid selfish thoughtless jerkfaces who're gonna live in our house next year are moving in stuff tomorrow. I will craftily be out of the house, or, failing that, out of sight, when they arrive. But the point is, yeah, tomorrow is August 15th... we leave on the 26th. That means that we have to jump around their stuff for the next 11 days before we leave. It also means, because they have requested the use of 2 bedrooms, and my parents are too nice to say no and risk the little madams' ire being taken out on their home, that I -- in my own house -- have no where to sleep, no where to keep my stuff (which by the way is only the stuff I'm taking with me in a carry-on, because SOMEONE needed all the furniture out of my room so all my stuff has been packed up, and my furniture sold off, eventhough, surprise, the house was rented as FURNISHED)... so yeah, basically, some dumb grad student has kicked me out of my home. I am homeless for a week and a half. I freakin' hate these people... and they're taking care of my dog. Anyway, my point is, they're making this whole process way harder on us than they should, we have enough to deal with without catering to their stupid ass demands on us, and I wish my parents weren't so god-damned accommodating. Also, I know I shouldn't complain about shit like this, because, shut the hell up Alexis you're a spoiled little princess about to go on world tour, but the whole thing depresses the hell out of me. Why couldn't someone elses shit be moved into my room AFTER I leave and don't have to look at it every day?
Take your own furniture and shove it, I say.

Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home