Saturday, September 25, 2004

Internet Pundit

In the Kyiv Post this week, in the employment section, my dad noticed this "mini-resume" I will reprint it for you here:

Friendly editor-translator with solid knowledge of Internet strategies and IT. Can read, write, communicate, see the forest beyond the trees. Strong analytic skills. Highly trainable. Perfectly sane. Resilient. Most neurons fully operational. Contact ... etc.

Hell, I'll hire this guy and he can forthwith write for me, and I'll sit back quietly extolling my thoughts to him while knitting pretty mittens to sell on First street under St. Andrew's. Screw all my hard work in the library with little to show for it. Haha.

In other news, there are at least ten brand spanking images in the Kyiv photo album for you to check out. No pictures of me yet, I know you're all dying to see how I've drastically changed in the last month. I'm actually three inches shorter and have died my hair blond, you know me, always trying to fit in with the rest of the populace.
Anyway, once I've gotten on the otherside of the camera to my satisfaction I'll be up there with the rest of the family goons, grinning away. But for now I'm concentrating on my composition... Brad would be so proud, I might actually be getting better. No longer just a point and shoot no sir.

In closing kids, I've got some postcards! So anyone who wants one had better send me their school address, or it may well end up at your home-home, or you may not get it at all *gasp*! E-mail is the respect of the internet, give it and get it, as we say at good old adjectival Johnny Ross. i.e. Replies are guaranteed.

Cheers, and tune in next time for my thrilling diatribe on why Terrorism is just plain lazy. Effers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home