Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Support the Reconstruction

Little by little, I'm formatting my new comp to recreate the little bible of ARDH that the old one had become over the past 4 years. It's a big job (I've got so many layers), and there's no way that this version will ever be what the old one was. It is after all... the new testament. My written pieces can be retyped if need be, and I've got some electronic copies of things stashed away on the web, and other places. But I'll never have all the pictures back, nor will I get back all my music. I'm not sure I'd even remember all the songs I had on there. It all has to be redone from scratch.
Right now, thanks to my brother's recommendations, I have 5 songs on circulation in iTunes:
The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth, and Is This Love? by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
Oh My God by the Kaiser Chiefs
A Track and a Train, and Very Loud by the Shout Out Louds

So how can you help the reconstruction effort? I want your pictures and your mp3s. Email me pictures! Send me discs full of your favourite songs! My libraries need your input.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home