Friday, December 02, 2005

Huzzah!

For those of you just tuning in this morning, it is 11:04 and I have officially been done the semester's classes for HALF AN HOUR!

I think I shall celebrate in the following ways:

- promptly going back to bed
- doing dishes
- doing laundry
- cleaning my room
- writing an essay

Actually, maybe I'll just stop at that first one and never wake up again...
Seriously though, I am totally psyched to be done, it's been one heck of a ride (not over JUST yet) and I am relieved not to have to see any of those filmie faces for at least another month.
Also, in addition to my glorious bed-lazing today (and all those other things, I actually have to do those too...) we are all going to the mall tonight EN MASSE. We may actually fill an entire bus. Joking, but there's lots of us, and it's going to be fun, the masses distracting from the fact that we're succumbing to our consumer impulses. Which actually isn't such a bad thing since the aforementioned essay is actually entirely to do with my consumer impulses, which since September, besides hunting down the cheapest brand of toilet paper, and demanding a shipment of Heinz Tomato soup from my parents, have been absolutely nil.
I'm going to buy jeans, and eat terrible mall Chinese food, and soak up the North American crazed consumer holiday atmosphere until I've had my fill and can leave this country without missing that, at least.
It's a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home