Friday, November 11, 2005

THINGS I HATE RIGHT NOW, and why that's OK

1. My nextdoor neighbours and their obsession with Jamiroquai

2. Group assignments

3. Bollywood essays

4. Hormones

5. Pap smears

6. The combination of stress and caffeine withdrawal

7. The breakdown of the emotional robot (when Tinman cries he gets rusty)

8. Postnasal drip

9. Schedules

10. Food and its pesky essentiality

11. 29 hours and counting

12. My brother's roommate (just for the hell of it)

13. My nextdoor neighbours and their sudden craving for Kylie Minogue

14. Kleenex

15. Daylight

16. School

17. Mostly my nextdoor neighbours

But it's ALL OKAY, because in a few hours the emotional and physical exhaustion will be temporarily dealt with, and in 4 weeks it will all be over and far far away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what've you got against jamiroquai?

-alex

12:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home