Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I realize Spiderwoman just doesn't have the same ring to it...

... it certainly doesn't fit into the song.

But that's what I dressed up as for Halloween. Everyone looked at me a bit askance and repeated, "Spiderwoman?" To which I responded, "Yes, it's a new superhero I made up." I think I looked a lot more like a female Zorro, but with the mask, no one will know it was me afterwards to make fun of me, so it's all good.

Halloween was not so scary this year, unfortunately, except for that story that TM told me about the Ghetto bug who ate its own detached-and-still-squirming leg while he watched. THAT was horrifying, but probably only coincidental that he told me about it on Halloween.

Hope everyone's night was a blast!
(LITERALLY, bwahahaha.... sigh... lame)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home