Monday, March 14, 2005

Okay now I'm ready

So Newcastle was... well there was a beach. And every morning men undressed outside my window (I only know this because my brother told me, I swear I didn't look), put on their wetsuits, and hit the surf.
I lay on the beach, and I ate a lot of really expensive food, and I spent hours and hours in the car until I once could not feel my butt, and once just wished I could not feel my butt. My dad did 130 on the back roads all the way home. My ass was sore. Victoria: my ass was sore. Because of the bumps. In the road.
Anyway, apart from working on my tan, and feeling pretty damn good because there were a lot of fat girls in bikinis on the beach, and I, thankfully, was not among them, I sort of feel like I wasted 4 days. The only useful thing I did was read a beast of a Michael Crichton novel for my Archaeology course (don't ask), write some pukey poetry which my lovey-dovey writing class will undoubtedly eat up (oooh, deal with that image for a second), and I did not. even. remotely. get started. on my. essay. End of story. Yes, the cynic is back. At least she looks damn cute in a swim suit.

*sigh* I feel better now. Obviously the B6 is kicking in. Can't wait to get the phone bill *shudder*

So, this week's 4 day waster is another road trip to Melbourne. This time I've been a bit more realistic in my workload assignment. One psych chapter to read, one debate to prepare, and some more, incredibly shitty poetry to write and turn into a lovingly slaved-over portfolio. Will I share it? No. But if you're dying, hit up the archives, Moonlight and Cynics is in there.

Moving on: I'm posting pictures on the picture site tomorrow around 11 am, which is 7pm the day before in Canada, midnight in the UK, and 1 am in Germany.
They will include pictures from: France, Cyprus, India, and a few from Newcastle this weekend. So I'll be all caught up. hurrah!

Now, going to go, before someone takes down my IP address.

Tootles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home