Saturday, March 05, 2005

How would you like to have your testicles bitten off by a chimp?

Man, this sucks.
Even reached us here in Australia.

I have to admit though, I was just using that line as an attention getter. Obviously I'm not in as good a position to sympathize with the guy as the other half of the world's population, having no testicles of my own.

The news on this side of the world is that the weather is bipolar, 20 degrees, and pissing half the time, skies clear the other half. My time to work on my tan is running out. Also, Schumacher nearly lost it in Melbourne, nice save buddy.

I'll answer emails tomorrow, right now, going to go watch some good old-fashioned chick flicks. OH! and by the way, if you haven't seen it, GO AND SEE BLADE TRINITY -- don't laugh, just take my word for it, it will turn you on like no other movie around right now -- so f-ing sexy. And can I just say, Ryan Reynolds... way to go Canada.

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home