Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Everyone should have one of these

(Music: Radiohead "I don't care if it hurts... I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul")

Things you may or may not have known about Jessica (why haven't i done one of THESE before?):

- She has single handedly at many points in my life stopped me from completely losing it (like today)
- she is more organized... than me.
- she likes frogs (and unicorns, just a bit)
- she probably hates that I'm writing this right now, but don't worry, I won't say anything embarassing
- she makes excellent mixes (as in, cd's *cough* send me one *cough*)
- she really wants a job in BC this summer (so give her one, for chrissakes)
- she knows me better than I do
- she emailed me today eventhough she is incredibly busy because I needed her to

So thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww.....i am blushing!

8:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home