Monday, February 28, 2005

Yes, yes, no cd is off limits

I work my way through my paltry cd collection (they's so heavy, only brought about 50...) about twice a week. I can barely stand to have silence, and can even more barely stand radio commercials. So yes, listening to Dido as in listening to Dido's first ever cd that I obtained illegally from AD years ago for Christmas. I cycle through the lot of them about twice a week. Other gems from my collection (and I will never admit this again, so listen up) include:
Third eye blind (that's the winner)
Sarah MacLachlan
NIN
Semisonic
Big Wreck
Natalie Imbruglia
and of course, the Saved the Last Dance soundtrack.

I am... at your mercy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IIIiii want something else.. to get me through this.. semi-charmed kinda life, baby baby

haha terrible.

10:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home