Sunday, February 27, 2005

Could we deal for a second...?

So I took this course called "Archaeology in Film and Fiction" thinking, hey, this isn't quite the "Filming cultures" high-brow anthropology one I was hoping for, but maybe it'll approximate. Surely we won't be just watching the IJ trilogy for credit (for the hundred-millionth time).

Two guesses what the first 2 movies are.
Three guesses what the third movie is.
(for answers hold bottom of cereal box up to mirror)

So right now, I could be watching IJ and the last crusade, but instead I'm here, typing n'importe quoi to you lot, and going off to watch some b&w German number called Alice in the Cities. Yup.

I'm in a bit of a mood right now, I'm sure it will pass. It's sunny outside, I want to go swimming. Instead, I'm probably going to finish this movie, go home, work on my psych notes (audit the lecture I missed), and write some more gd'd poetry. Just to set the tone here, read this one. There's some fuel for my psycho hate fans.

Actually, I don't think I ever wrote the psycho hate story up here. But I don't think I will. Suffice to say some people who I don't know and have never met judge me as psycho and hateful. Okay so I'm not exactly cute and fluffy, but come on. On the bright side, my stock in their sad little waste of time internet trading game is through the roof! yay me. comment you people I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home