Thursday, February 24, 2005

Insomniac Alert

My favourite sign of academic anxiety beginning to tighten it's grasp. Last night I went to sleep at 2 and woke up this morning at 7. I haven't had more than 7 hours of sleep in the last week... sigh... If I keep this level of mental excitement up I know I'm gonna crash eventually -- but until then:
Things I do to fill up the hours of sleeplessness-
- sneak into my dad's room, steal the phonebook and make expensive phone calls
- go to the gym and try to tire myself out
- write crappy poetry for my portfolio
- read Dylan Thomas (this poem)and e.e. cummings (this poem)
- read long-winded analyses of historical films
- read developmental psych chapters
- eat muffins and drink coke - bad, bad idea
- listen to marvin gaye, otis redding, etta james, eva cassidy, and billie holiday
- watch infomercials...
- write lists

Cheers kiddos, wish me zzz's

P.S. baby it's in the 19th, and that's all the help you're getting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, i cant sleep, and i am looking at your site...i feel like a stalker...hope that life is treating you well. if you cant sleep, you should drink...it makes you feel so much better...and that is what i am doing now!!!!!!! drink damn it.

2:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home