Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Material Girl

(note: right now family is discussing whether or not to lance a blister on my brother's thumb. J is in favour, rest are not.
J: It's a pain in the ass, I want it gone.
Mom: You're a pain in the ass, I don't lance you.
J: OOOh, they say brevity is the soul of wit, but really IT'S YOU!

...OMG, my family actually talks like that...and also, they actually debate lancing blisters *sigh* I'm 21 on the brink of a teenage rebellion)

Okay so I've had some requests for more pictures (specifically of me, heh heh *hair toss*), so here's some stuff... stuff being the latest addition to my favourite fetish (the shoes), and a profile view of me without contacts or makeup (the horror), sporting the hat I just finished making, which I finished too early, and so does not reach my ears. Crap. I'm always too precipitous in my knitting. Good thing I never attempt sweaters, or my entire family would be walking around in short-sleeved mohair belly tops. Plus, I bet that look has totally been done already...

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home