Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Magazines, check

So today I tried to buy some English magazines for the Romantic Comedy Action (except minus any romance, at least on my part, but I expect plenty of comedy) coming up next Monday. Unfortunately, for some reason, any magazines in English available for purchase are 11 freaking Euros (x 1.65 = CDN dollars). WTF?! So, have bought all magazines in French, which thankfully poses absolutely no problem to Victoria. Not only will we be modern empowered women with hairbrushes, but will be modern empowered women, dancing in underwear, singing into hairbrushes in French. Hot? I thought so. First stop on Monday though is H&M for new knickers, because as it is, am not fit to be seen in them.

Helpful traveller hint: Bring plenty of underwear, because once they've been through the washer a GAZILLION times per week, for 4 months, they might start to sort of, you know, fall a part.

god, the things you learn on this site, EH? (I'm Canadian, I'm allowed.) No holds barred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home