Friday, March 17, 2006

This is why I lock my bedroom door at night

I was walking down my street just now, on my way home when the man in front of me (wearing a pink hat, big reflective sunglasses and a coat done up to his chin -- ID that) looked over his shoulder at me, turned back, looked again, stopped, moved off the sidewalk and waited for me to pass him. I thought maybe he was stopping there, but no, when I had passed he started to follow me. I sped up, got my keys out and booted it in my front door, locking it behind me. I was praying that TM had made it back from his meeting, but alas, the house was (is still) empty. I looked out the window on the front door and could see him lingering beside the hedge on our neighbours lawn. I pressed up against the wall next to the door and waited for him to pass. It took him WAY longer than it should have. OMG creepy. It's great having three strapping lads to defend you 24/7 but it would be even better IF ONE OF THEM WAS HOME RIGHT NOW. *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home