Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Hottest Date This Weekend (also possibly ever)

A couple weekends ago I was into guys. But last weekend changed everything. And who could blame me:

DSC02262

I know it's a bit small -- so as not to screw up my layout -- but if you click on it, you can join the many who have been lately blown away by the hotness of JHR.
I went home this weekend to accompany her to the College Royal formal in the G-spot. Because... well, honestly, no one else was really worthy of the task. I may have fallen asleep on a couch for a couple hours at one point (and I apologize about the sparkles I left in my wake) but I did make it all the way to 6:30 am with my date, and was admirably NOT SICK the next day. This is admirable because:

DSC02231

The reason I'm smiling like a rabbit is because it's 8:30 pm, and I'm already trashed. WOOOO.
Maybe this weekend should be a bit quieter than the last two have been...
Maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home