Monday, March 20, 2006

Hawksley, man, you let me down.

So the Hawksley Workman concert we were going to on Thursday night was postponed until MAY, which, okay I'm still going to be in town, but deal with the suck for a moment... *sigh*
What's up with the illness ripping through musicians lately? I heard on the radio this morning that Steve Tyler is combating some throat ailments of his own and cancelling tour dates left right and centre. Not that, you know, I give a shit about HIM, but when the musical epidemic starts affecting talent I care about? Jump back.

Song of the day is The Future Language of Slaves, by the lowly gentleman himself, because I'm listening to it right now to make myself feel better. It always makes me thankful, and a little thoughtful. What WOULD we do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home