Monday, March 14, 2005

Pictures are go

Okay so they're up. Kind of a fast job, so very little description, but hey, they're pictures, they can speak for themselves to some extent, and frankly, who has Ukrainian type time for these things any more? Not me.
So, take a look if you have a minute, as always, the link's on the side bar -->

Let me tell you a bit about my day:
I woke up at 1:30, 4:30, and 5:30... each time calculating how much time I had left to actually sleep, and there by cutting it down by a considerable degree (we all know my math skills are not what they once were). I finally actually got up at 7:15, barely made it to class by 9, snuck out of class half way through to go to another lecture, the stinky creative writing one (stinky in the literal sense), and established once and for all who the stinky person is -- he came and sat right beside me. Turns out he's the same guy who was winking at me in the workshop last week. I was duly frosty towards him. Go practice your French on someone else buddy, I ain't impressed, I already speak it. Thanks.
Yes, I am, yet again approached by one of those "go abroad to get laid" types who for some strange reason think I am a likely candidate? Why do they waste their time? This one is French, with specs and a tatty mustache. blech. Plus he smells. I don't have time for this bullshit, and let's all of us move on.

Now I'm hungry, and heading to the library to do the research for essay #2. Not that I've finished the 1st one, but the research is easier to do than the actual writing. I spend more and more time in that library starving... must break the cycle, maybe my dad wants to go for lunch (and pay for it, tee hee)...

Hope you like the pics

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pics...but I want to see you in those clothes your mom brought you from India!

8:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home