Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Library is second home

So here I am again, 10:30 pm, half an hour to go... this library and I now have a deep spiritual connection, more than Stauffer and I ever did. Chifley and I have now shared countless hours of intimate networking and soul (book) searching, while Stauffer, well let's face it baby, you were never more than a one night stand - remember that time, with the 3 chapters of psych? Yeah, it was good, but I've moved on to a deeper more meaningful relationship -- with an Australian. His name is Chifley.

Obviously I'm demented. And stalling walking home alone in the cold dark. And facing the fam (should they still be awake)...

Typical conversation lately:

Joshua (to the television): Didn't you just say that already you fuck?
Me: What?
Joshua (to me): Hey, are you wearing my pants?
Me: What?
J: Oh, no I guess not. Hey, do you want some pants?
Me: What?
J: I've got some pants, they shrunk, you want'em?
Me: Uh...
Mom: No honey you definitely have to cut them off into shorts.

Note to self: find mother and brother something to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home