Sunday, September 07, 2003

What happens when you don't have a phone?

Or access to the internet?
Or a reliable form of transport?

Ah... soo frustrating. I know I promised to have something up here this week, but many obstacles have kept me from it. For one thing, no internet as of yet, for another, blogger wasn't working yesterday, for another, I have to walk all the way to N's house to use it.

Anyway, some housekeeping issues:
- Agent Bond: I have lost your e-mail address, I know, I am a numbskull, if you read this e-mail me at silverlined83@yahoo.ca
- To all those who sent me e-cards, THANKS! it was awesome. Brightened up my Tuesday amidst all the bureacratic hooey (yeah, who-ee).
- Bell and Cogeco, you stupid f***faces: If you're going to advertise yourselves as internet companies.... try USING it and freaking e-mail me back.

And on to the good stuff.

Things of note that I have seen in K-town this week:
- walking down Division towards downtown behind a fat blond woman and her son, wondering, "Why is that woman letting her toddler run all over the sidewalk and near the road? Why isn't she holding his hand?" Reason woman has no hands to spare? one hand carrying purse, other busy with cigarette. Apparently nicotine won in the balance between it and her son's life. Amazing.

- my friend the bus harasser... I'm here a week and the guy accosts me on a bus for the 7th time, first time this season. Blah.

- Bubba's pizza has new counter guy. Quote "So, uh, you, uh having a good frosh week?" I inform him of my SECOND YEAR STATURE (yeah, look at me, I'm an alumni) and he proceeds to hit on me, while I pray that N will get his ass into the restaurant and save me. No such luck, instead, bore hole into beverage fridge with my eyes and ignore,ignore,ignore.

- R of k-town, not as bad as R-of Guelph, but likes to talk about his penis alot. Is living in a bachelor apartment, that's right, alone. PAR-TAY. Is paying 100 bucks more than K and I combined. Sucker.

- Smashed upper years in the ghetto, while walking around with N and RC, trying to find Frec parties of people we know. Quote: "Hey, what's this? Two guys and one hot chick? What, honey are you double billing? Roasting on a spit?" LOVELY. Imaginative expression... Spit... *shudder* Hey, at least they think I'm hot, right? heh... heh...

- 25 episodes of Buffy and counting. . .

In other news:
You'll all rush to congratulate me I'm sure that I have been accepted into the creative writing class! By the teacher who I harrassed electronically, and who I suspected thought I was a complete and utter dumbass. Well, hey, she really likes my writing and has signed me up already for the winter semester! Hot damn!

N's mom walked into his room this morning as I was getting out of bed... Man, every time I turn around I'm making an new and better impression on that woman!

Okay, that's it!

Good luck everyone with classes!

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home