Monday, August 18, 2003

The most pretentious survey... honey, on the internet, you're one in a million.

The following survey, e-mailed to me by my good friend Z, has claimed to be THE MOST UNIQUE SURVEY YOU WILL EVER TAKE. After reading I'm not so sure I buy its claims, but hey, the power-outages have put me out of work today, so what the hell.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... PREPARE YOURSELVES... YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE WITNESS TO...

!!!THE MOST UNIQUE SURVEY YOU WILL EVER TAKE!!!
Taken by ME.

Never mind the hair color, favorite movie, most embarrassing
moment questions, here's some really different ones. It's a little long, but
fun!!!
Copy and paste, fill it out and send it back.....

1. What's your full name? A R D H : translation, silverlined... heh.
2. Were you named after anyone: A Smith, also the R is a female tradition through the D side.
3. Do you wish on stars? used to... haven't lately... Moon works better.
4. Which finger is your favorite?: Pinkie! Never under estimate the little guy.
5. When did you last cry? Tuesday, the 12th of August.
6. Who do you admire?: All people in possession of and practicing common sense... I'd like to vote for a name change... it should be UNcommon sense... due to its modern lack of frequency.
7. Are you happy right now? deliriously... actually, I may be delirious.
8. What is the #1 priority in your life? enjoying it.
9. Favourite lunch meal ?: huh... I like food.
10. Any bad habits? not phoning people, being generally reclusive.
11. What store would you never be caught dead in: Are we ready for the list of silverlined non-acceptable shopping venues?... 'cause it's long: American Eagle Outfitters, Campus Crew, Stitches, and the Gap to begin with (I'm also not so fond of Old Navy). Why is this you ask? Because I fear a world in which cloning no longer requires scientists... i.e. EVERYONE shops there, and we're beginning to look like Village of the Damned. Trust me, I go to Queen's, I have seen the very face of this evil. Others stores.... there are so many, but I reserve a special hatred for any store which sells padded bikini tops for eight-year olds.
12. If you were another person, would you be friends with you ? *L* What a weird question... that's like "What do you think you look like having sex?"
13. Are you a daredevil ? HA HA... no.
14. Do looks matter? I'd be lying if I said no... and so would YOU.
16. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone? Yesterday
17. Are you trendy? definition please?
18. What do you do to prevent anger? Suppression. Hey, my textbook said it's healthy.
19. Are you passive or aggressive?: I am passive agressive. My mommy tells me so.
20. Who is your idol?: I don't have one, but I'd like to be one some day.
21. Who is your second family? JS
22. Do you trust others easily? no.
23. What did you play with as a child?: Barbies, Ponies, Sylvanians and dress-up clothes. I was an ACTRESS! pffftt.
24. What class during high school do you think was a waste of time? Geography... the only one I remember truly loathing.
25. Do you like sappy love songs?: No. They make me uncomfortable.
26. Have you ever been on radio or television?: But of course.
27. Have you ever intentionally hurt someone?: Not since I was in primary school.
28. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Please see daredevil.
29. Do you feel understood most of the time? Nope.
30. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach?: stomach... don't have to worry about antibiotics then usually.
31. What is your nickname(s)?: Lex, Lexi, Lexie, Baby Cakes, and... *sigh* Mo.
32. Are you a vegetarian?: Ha, I'm much too lazy.
33. Would you ever bungee jump? Nope.
34. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: What is this nonsense you speak of?
35. What are you worried about right now? Getting into classes.
36. Do you ever wear overalls? Most Unique Survey Ever... who the hell wrote this, and will they please look into getting a life?
37. Your favorite Popsicle flavor?: Pink
38. Who do you think won't respond at all? Not relevant, since I'm just posting this here, and not sending it to anyone.
41. What kind of pets do you have? Genny the Magic Puppy.
42.What are their names? Genny... The Magic Puppy!!
44. Do you have a driver's license? yuh huh
45. Last person who called you?: N
46. Last person who saw you cry:? My mom.
47. Last person you had a drink with: JS, et al.
48. Last person you went to the movies with: AV, AD, Z
49. Last person you went to the mall with: mom and grandma
52. What's on the on walls of your room? Paintings, prints, quotes, etc etc.
54.What is in your bedroom? Bed, clothes, is anything else pertinent?
55.What is the best thing that happened to you this week? The blackout!! Yes!! 4 days sans travail, c'est bleedin' genial!
56. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? red
57. What is your favourite place to be and why? Not G-town. Not that I don't like it... It's just... G-town.
59. How many scars do you have and do they have any cool stories? Well, this one time... at band camp... Ah, all my still-visible scars involve either playground equipment or me setting things on fire. Heh, I never thought of that.
60. Do you have any dreams/goals? I got plenty.
61. Who knows you best? Heh heh, does anybody ever really know anybody else?
62. What was the biggest change for you in the last few months? (dramatic music) Leaving the past behind. Dunh-dunh-dunh! Pffftt.
63. Have you ever danced in the rain?: sure.
64. Favorite Sport(s)?: ah, no comment.
65. Favorite Song(s): This would take another long list, and I'm rapidly losing patience with this survey.
66. Weirdest Inside Joke?: Nice position but stinky bum! AHAHAHAHA, gets me every time. Yes, you must retain the mentality of an eight-year-old to get it.
67. People you miss most?: You know...
68. What do you spend a lot of time doing? watching movies.
69. Who was the last person to email you?: Z
70. Any last comments? Good lord... let's not do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home