Monday, August 25, 2003

Little Prince phone home.... no, I changed my mind: Little Prince GO home!

Okay, as much as I know you are all a little tired of this subject, (excepting the office gang who share my pain) I just have to go on a rant because there are still 67 minutes left in which we must be subjected to the LITTLE prince's presence. (Notice the emphasis on LITTLE, of course, I'm not sure, but given the previous discussion of the short-shorts... well, folks, he's GOT to be, otherwise it would be downright illegal). Now then... yes, calm down, I can still here the office gang chuckling at that last one... for the topic of today's complaint: 15 minutes ago I watched him playing with his earphones. He then picked up a pen and started digging at something in the foamy part of it. He got it out, examined it between thumb and forefinger, and then put it up to his mouth. You can imagine my feeling of stomach sinking revulsion as I realized what he was about to do. Yes folks, he put it in his mouth and started chewing. I cannot describe how gross... the words do not suffice. *shudder*
Now two things come to mind here: First, watching monkeys at the zoo digging around in the dirt for grubs, and second, Goldmember... is everyone following the drift here? Yeah, the gross dutch guy in the third Austin Powers movie who picks big flakes of skin off himself and eats them. You would think that such a thing should and would remain a figment of Mike Myers imagination, that it would continue to be an element of entertainment, and not manifest itself in the physical world. But no, ladies and gentlemen, that figment, that element, the monkey in a cage with its grubs, and Goldmember himself are embodied in the personage of R, the little prince.
Thankfully, I have only 4 days left to withstand his company. After that, who can tell the fate of Little Prince? I personally vote for the following two options: a) that he never crosses my path again and be reduced to a figment of MY imagination (although I'm sure he'd be great fodder for Mike Myers') or b) that he end up in a cage with the monkeys!

a) or b)? Never, ever see R again? OR get him his own exhibit at the Toronto Zoo? Send your vote to: silverlined83@yahoo.ca The tally will be up later this week.

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home