Thursday, August 28, 2003

A Farewell to Farms

Ha ha! Oh, no, but do you get it? A farewell to FARMS? FARMS? HA HA HA! God, that's good! Ha ha...
Okay, okay, I know the title is kitchy... but CLEVER! heh heh heh, ah, I kill myself.
Yes indeed folks, my stint at good old OMAF has finally come to a close. And although I was often bored, sometimes frustrated, and frequently disgusted by R, it was a damn good time.
This is the part where the five-year-old we all know is hiding somewhere inside me jumps up and says, "Mommy, mommy, I made new friends!" But seriously, the people I worked with gave me a reason to make the office place more entertaining... If I'd been in a cubicle, I would have just stared at blank walls, instead of drawing cartoons on the whiteboard, and this blog probably wouldn't have been started... because honestly, we hate him, but you can't get much better inspiration for humour than a guy like R.
One of these days I suppose I'm going to have to get on with the serious business of growing up, but I DON"T FEEL LIKE IT. This is too much fun. So stay tuned boys and girls, and I'll keep delivering. And if that means standing on street corners in the dead of winter talking to CRAZY German Physics majors on bicycles wearing spandex and discussing the finer points of the philosophy of Jack Nicholson's performance in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest... well, I've done it once, and I'll do it again.
Cheers.

P.S. Urgent message to Agent Bond: How much does a pirate have to pay to get his ears pierced?
A bucaneer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home