Wednesday, September 17, 2003

A Computer of My Very Own!

What I mean by that of course is that I've finally got my computer hooked up to the internet, and am posting for the very first time on my own machine. It's a very satisfying feeling. N hooked it up for me, not because I couldn't have done it myself, but because he's useful that way... doing things for me just because I want him to. It's even more fun having boys do stuff for you that are unnecessary than having boys do stuff because you can't... well, I can think of one exception to that rule... heh. Anyway, back on focus. In honour, I have written him an ode, and if he ever read my blog he might be "mad" (I say "mad" because, honestly, is he EVER really mad at me? pssshaw) that I put it up here tonight. He wasn't so keen when I jokingly tried to hang it up on his wall and forbade him to remove it. He said he'd put it in his wallet instead, heh, what a cutie. Read, comprehend, and appreciate:

A Super-short Ode to N

N is lame.
But only when he's playing,
A video game.
Otherwise,
N is pretty tame.
Yes!!

Ah, life is good. Ta-ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home