Saturday, May 20, 2006

Have I ever been this bored before in my life? Let me think about- NOPE NEVER

Should've gone, would've gone, didn't have any cash to go -- home.
It wouldn't be so bad, except for this F-ING WEATHER. I mean WHAT THE HELL?
So, I am sitting in my bedroom with a tube of henna, drawing on myself, and listening to Sarah Vaughn and Iron and Wine. Considering careers as either a jazz singer or a tattoo artist. Someone had better rescue me before I cover my ENTIRE BODY. I've already done significant portions of my left arm and my right leg. Please, I NEED SOMETHING TO DO, or at least another body to start on.
Holy crap.

Song of the day:

Naked as we came ~ Iron and Wine

2 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

I hear ya. Minus the henna, of course.

9:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna do German? huh? Try THAT on for boring!

I hear ya babe...this weather is crap and I'd rather be doing anything other than lying in bed (ok, that part is fine) with Marieke's computer (still ok) learning about the freakin' German alps and how to locate cognates and dative clauses.

AHHHHHH!!!

Let's have spicy soup night at the Ankora this week with Justin. Spicy soup...mmmm...

~ V

5:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home