Saturday, April 08, 2006

White Mountain

(Post-Toucan ice cream mission: TM makes fun of MH, then gets laughed at himself.)

A: Stop taking the piss.
T: Wha-at?
A: You're taking the piss.
T: I'm what? Like ON him?
A: No! Not taking a piss on him, taking the piss out of him.
(T Looks non-plussed.)
A: It means you're making fun of him. Jesus, two British parents and you've never heard that before?
T: No.
A: Wow.
T: But, what do I do with the piss once I've taken it from him?
(A collapses in fit of hysterics)
T: I mean, I don't particularly WANT it.
A: OMG... ow... This is so going on the internet.
T: I'm never talking to you again.
(A continues to giggle. There is a pause in the conversation.)
T: Do you still have ads on your website?
A: Yes.
T: I think I should get royalties.

(And I just broke the golden rule by referring to the ads, so maybe they'll kick me off now. In which case TM is very welcome to 15% of the $1.55 I have made to date.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home