Friday, April 07, 2006

Hero or Villain?

I'm supposed to go dressed up to the Ninnies tonight "as your favourite hero or villain." I've asked around, and I've heard Hal (from 2001), Mary Poppins, and Hercules are possible attendants of the festivities tonight.

I just CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING.
The only thing I've come up with so far as remotely possible is going as a Charlie's Angel. I straightened my hair yesterday and could totally Farrah it out. But I wouldn't say that was my favourite hero. Also, I'm not sure I really see myself as a hero type person. I think I could pull off a villain WAY BETTER. I'm sure you all agree. Not that I'm the sin-against-humanity type, but I'm just not necessarily the humanity-is-innocent-and-deserves-to-be-saved type either.
But I've gone through lists and lists of female villains and their get up is either way too complicated for such short notice (as I've given myself) or not distinctive enough that people would actually know who I am.

So if I actually do end up dressing up at all, I guess I'll just have to find myself some short-shorts and an inventive way to hide a toy gun on my person.

And maybe I'll have to find myself a Charlie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home