Sunday, April 02, 2006

Song of the Day

Last night I downloaded a lot of music. I mean a lot. I'm not going to say how, because I'm not sure if you get in trouble for endorsing this sort of thing, but either way... I was tooling through the albums I had obtained, and I started listening to the album Unsound Methods by Recoil. In all honesty, I only got through the first song because once I'm in bed I'm much too lazy to get up and punch iTunes into submission. I was sitting there, reading, listening thinking, holy shit, THIS SONG IS GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES. I should really get up and turn it off. It was seriously the most terrifying thing I have ever had coming out of my speakers.
But then the song ended, and the album progressed to that mid-90's Sneaker Pimps/Portishead/Poe groove that I really dig (if it was still a lot darker than any of them).

So I won't make the SoD the incredibly scary one, because then I might have to listen to it again and *shudder* it's a little too soon. But in honour of my recent Facebook concession, the song is Stalker by Recoil.
Way to raise the e-stalk revolution.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home