Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Thanks

Thanks so much to JHR and ZLA who read my last post so soon after I had written it last night and phoned me to express their condolences and see how I am holding up, and thanks to alex for her comments.
Thanks also to my AMAZING housemates who went in together on a ticket to Hawksley Workman's concert next month to cheer me up (which they did infinitely).
Thanks to my parents for never once expressing their annoyance at having to buy me a new computer and only saying how glad they were I wasn't there when it happened.
January was a painful month for me, but the people in my life have been very supportive. I'm trying not to forget that before I came home on Monday night I was feeling better and more on track than I have since Christmas.
TM keeps saying we mustn't dwell, and I'm trying not to. Right now (as I write this out by hand to type up later), the bruise on my right wrist and hand from punching the wall on Monday night in anger is a physical reminder of the things I've been going through. By the time it has healed I hope to be in a much better place (i.e. soon). I know these people are going to be a big part of that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We musn't dwell. Not on Rex Manning day!!

So jealous about the concert....

Kick some ass at the film screening on fri.

jhr

7:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home