Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Dear Prof. B.

Thank you SO much for your SECOND note about the 4th year film course you'll be teaching me next semester. I hadn't been made EXHAUSTIVELY aware of how much work I can look forward to in January, but now I can safely say I have. Now, instead of being left blissfully ignorant of the mountains of stress I'll be dealing with in your course when I get back to school, let alone the three other courses I'll have to worry about, I can let that thought fester in the back of my mind for the REST of my Holiday vacation. FANTASTIC. I really DO appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you also for your closing wishes to "enjoy the rest of my down time." I'll be certain to be able to do that, with the helpful reminders you have now sent to me twice.
Rest assured that your words have in NO WAY terrified me into logging into qcard IMMEDIATELY to drop your course on its ass. On the contrary, the two emails have made me ecstatically apprehensive, as you obviously are, of all the FUN LEARNING we are sure to do together.
Thanks again for your nothing if PREMATURE overtures.

Sarcastically yours,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home