Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane... again

Let's count the number of planes I've been on in the last 18 months... hmmm... 1, 2, ... 15. Yes. 15 planes I think is our grand total, and tonight I'm about to board the 16th. Why can't I just stay put? I've only been home for 4 months and I'm off again?
Well, I think that when I get home in January I'll probably have my feet firmly planted in Canadian soil for a good year anyway. I think. Probably.
Anyway, next time I update I will most likely be in Germany!

Prost.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy trails... sorry i missed you in guelph. have a fantastic time in germany, yah. and a merry xmas too.

xoxo
z

3:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Lex, hope flying's alright and whatnot. I saw this link and thought of you, also managed to get here through google.
linky linky
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8455&feedId=online-news_rss20

9:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home