Monday, October 03, 2005

Published FOR REAL

I am so proud to announce that I have finally been published in a real live publication for real. It may or may not be a campus publication which my friend is editing, hence my being asked to write for it, but in any case, when I come home for Thanksgiving I am definitely bringing everyone copies. I'm hoping my Grandma will stick it up on her fridge... right next to my brother's bonzai article from the National Post which has irked me for years now because I'M THE F-ING WRITER IN THE FAMILY DANG IT!
It all goes to show, that as with everything ever in life, it's just who you know.
Now, could some one please introduce me to Margaret Atwood.
As I'd like to be her protege.
Because Carol Shields is dead.
Gods rest her soul.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 p.m.  
Blogger Alexis said...

I hate these freaking spammer comments

9:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home