Saturday, September 17, 2005

Head Space

Okay so I'm finally sort of possibly back in the swing of things here. I'm home for the weekend to get my head organized, have some quiet reading time, have another poke through the attic to find the rest of my stuff (and then vacuum the mouse shit off of it), and quietly deal with having to say good bye to DE this morning at the airport. I think my parents are relieved that I'm not moping around the house, lying morosely in bed, or hiding in dark corners (some may want to see the companion reading on this...), and my mother has already hopefully put forward her "don't tie yourself down" argument, which she always does, regardless of the guy or the investment I've made in the relationship.
Anyway, so I'm at the point after the first week of classes where I start to make crazy perfectionistic charts to stick on my walls of all the assignments I have to do for the semester (with little boxes to check when they're completed) and calendars and colour coded week schedules... Happily this weekend I can do so without COMPLETELY freaking out my roommates, who already think I'm slightly insane because of my propensity for apologizing when things are not really my fault.
So, yes, couple of days to unwind and maybe put up some pictures that I meant to put up a couple weeks ago with my last post, but never got around to.

Here's to getting back to blogging.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home