Thursday, December 02, 2004

Breaking News:

Dude, I've been quoted. Hurrah!

Also, hair has led rebellion on head (see exhibit A). Must cut off insurrection at its source. Next time you see me, I may be bald.

Am sleeping in real live (well, not live, ew that would be creepy, but you know) bed! First real live bed have slept in since August. In fact, do not even actually own real bed anymore as sold mine before I left Canada. Hurrah! Real Live Bed!

Exhibit A: Took my own picture (this is third attempt, not including attempt by mother which just resulted in large argument "You're driving me crazy!... look at my hair!", and bad picture) I look like I'm eating something, but really, I do this thing with my tongue when I'm concentrating.

Today Grandma is here! (Hence sleeping in DE's bed at D&R's) So, must go entertain.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home