Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Apartment Laundry Competitive Speed Juggling

New Sport:

How fast can you tear other people's laundry out of a machine when you know it has been sitting there for 20 minutes after being done and you refuse to wait any longer and there is a distinct possibility that some International Business Zentrum guy will come in and find you scrambling around with his boxers in your hands like some perv with a thing for stealing strange men's underpants (only, of course, if they're wet and soapy)?

Fast.

Phew. Reigning champion, right here.
Don't worry V, I stuck his clothes in the dryer for him, not on the floor or on top of the filthy machines, and I made quite sure there were no foreign objects (i.e. tubes of fluorescent lipstick) in the dryer before I chucked his stuff in.

I did not, however, start it for him. He's wasted my time, I'm not wasting my tokens.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home