Thursday, October 26, 2006

An office I will NEVER be qualified to perform

In the co-op meal house, there is a milk dispenser. One side dispenses 2% white milk (blech) and the other side dispenses 1% chocolate milk. Tonight I decided that with my pisghetti I would have a glass of the latter. Only some one had just changed the container and neglected to open it. The giant bags come equipped with a plastic spout, you have to cut open the spout to get the milk. Enough explanation.
I went into the kitchen, and asked the cute old lady supervising for something with which to cut the spout of the chocolate milk. She said, "Oh, dammit!" as though she had been the one to overlook this essential step. Then she looked at me with this funny little smile grabbed a pair of scissors, handed them to me and said, "You want to circumsize it?"
I backed away from the scissors shaking my head. "Not any more I don't."

Not when you put it like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home