Monday, September 25, 2006

A week or two

Hmm, where have I been? To tell the truth I don't even know myself. Trying to find a footing, trying to find a groove, and an armhole -- so as to stick my hand out of my alternate universe and give a good wave once in a while. Here I am, still here, still alive... and back in we go.
I celebrate my return with my usual Qn's complaints (i.e. how do so many fashion victims exist together in such a small place? how did I come to be here?), and a slightly sham-ed admission to owning skinny jeans... Hee hee.

I do however have a couple of specific requests to make of the University community:
- Attn: Qn's underdressed, overdone sweethearts -
You're wearing scarves with flip-flops. Think about this. Relinquish the sandals! This is not the O.C., and Summer does not appreciate the death grip. Also, you look dumb.
- Attn: First-year students -
Bikes still count as vehicles. You wouldn't step off the curb in front of a car (well that's really more of a testable hypothesis than a conclusion); stop walking in front of bikes - mine in particular. I am not afraid to hit you and/or yell at you. Whichever is more convenient.

Ah, the daily dose of venom. It takes my mind, for two seconds or so, off the fact that I am in danger of pulling off a resounding victory in the Mr./Ms. Snorkathon pageant that's currently going on in the library and lecture halls of this institution (Happy Autumn! here, take a free a cold) and sadly in need of clean underwear.

I'm for the washing machine!

2 Comments:

Blogger justin said...

Snorkathon?

7:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have skinny jeans too, I think its because I got fat.

Holmes

6:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home