Sunday, June 04, 2006

Restoratives (Excesses)

- coolers, martinis, yards (of beer)
- more food than I have eaten in an entire week put together (I may never have to eat again -- probably SHOULDN'T ever eat again)
- bars full of nice "Ottowa-inian" boys and vicarious excitement of dating possibilities for my best friend who so so deserves it all.
- hours of deep-life-type discussion
- neat little clean bachelorette pad -- the perfect getaway from my ghetto horror story
- henna in proliferate amounts
- a mini stuffed cow with killer dance moves (oh how I wish I could show you the video)
- crazy stories from downtown Ottawa on a Saturday night including:
*the guy who yelled at us out his car window "Hey are you guys lesbians?" when we were walking home from the bar holding hands, and then promptly got pulled over by the cops
*the guy pushing his wingwoman toward me saying "talk to that girl for me, be my avatar, BE MY AVATAR"
*the guy who insisted I chose between the former and himself, putting his arm around my waist saying "Hey I'm the white version of him, who's it gonna be?"... What?
*JHR's rescue of me, after coming back from her own thing to find me being manhandled by these idiots.
*the best card tricks I've seen in a zehr long time.

This is my favourite photo after the dancing cow vid of course.
At some point last night JHR commented, "Look at you, smiling away." and I said: "I'm being happy. I'm just enjoying being happy."

Hello my life, how I've missed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home