Monday, April 17, 2006

The Problem with Extensions

The thing about extensions for assignments is that they take the pressure off. The prof says, yeah, take that extra weekend, that extra week, and you think, sweet, if you need me I'll be running through the daisies singing La la la!
And you end up cramming all the work into the last day or two anyway. You would think that as I'm in the winter of my university career I would have learned how to not procrastinate, but alas...
That pressure, you see, is essential for me to work hard at anything. I produce my best when I'm sweating a little.
So this morning when my prof, in response to my proposal (also done incredibly late) said "Sounds really interesting, if you need a couple extra days to do what you need to do, I don't mind if it's a day or two late" I stared at the computer screen and said "AAW CRAP!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home