Wednesday, April 12, 2006

10 Thoughts (in no particular disorder)

1. I am not picking up the phone.
2. As it turns out I don't like green-flavoured sucky candies.
3. This is the worst possible time ever to be this sick.
4. This is the worst possible time ever for Mr. LND (Yeah I know his name now, but I'll never stop thinking of him this way) to be trying out his voice on new covers by singing along to the originals.
5. It's very difficult to be a white person writing a paper about black oppression in sports without sounding like you're a) overcompensating for being white or b) racist yourself, and generally feeling like you've got no business weighing in on the matter in the first place.
6. I'd really, really like to sleep.
7. You've got to concentrate!
8. Oh, Mr. LND, how I hate your guts.
9. TM (and MP) are awesome for bringing me Chinese food.
10. I wonder how long until I get to sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home