Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Cellular Level

Well I've gone and done it.
I've bought a cell phone. A very shiny cell phone with many extraneous and probably useless features which make me feel better about having paid so god damned much for it.

It made sense to get it as my primary phone. And it made sense to get the phone and plan that I did. In my head, while I was being wooed by the salesman and V was bugging the hell out of me to finish the transaction so I could go and get her more free Ben & Jerry's (because she licked hers off the cone), it made perfect sense.

And on one level I still think it is a good idea, it does make sense considering the circumstances of my constant mobility, and I'm going to keep it, and I like the cute little thing.
But on the cellular level (and that is, as in, the very core of my being) I still feel like a great big poser for even owning it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home