Friday, April 08, 2005

What to do when you're bored in Canberra:

So I was procrastinating (and I do mean in the literal sense, not the proverbial), my brother was bored, and so we took the camera and the skateboard to the parking lot and this is the result. I took a million pictures trying to capture him mid-air, and only got the one really good one. The boy is back on the skate-wagon, trying to get back up to form. Now if only I could get him back into shape... It's hilarious seeing a kid as skinny as he is get flabby -- you wouldn't think it possible, but oh yes, it is.

Next week we're off to New Zealand - me for 1 week, and the rest of them for 6. Yes, that's right, next week I take my last group flight. The rest - Back to Canberra, to Fiji, and home, I'm going alone, since I have to go back to school in May and I'm leaving Canberra 2 weeks earlier than everyone else, and getting back to Canada two weeks after. I'll be so intrepid! ha ha.

Before I leave on Thursday I think I'll send off a mass-email, since it's been a while and I've been lax in that department. Hopefully I'll have this damn film essay done before then.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home