Monday, April 04, 2005

Oh period, how I hate you

I don't want to feel like this -- all hormonal and bitchy.
I tried to cheer myself up this morning by doing some pilates and taking a very long shower (and a very big dose of B6), and then wearing my sports jacket with the sleeves rolled up. Heh heh heh. Yep, as I thought, still amusing, although not quite doing the trick.
Just watched "The Body," whose only redeeming feature was Jason Flemyng in open-necked shirts playing a very unconvincing priest (mostly because, well, I mean, what a waste). Oh celibacy...
Anyway, just a short post to say... I don't know... to let you all know in general that I'm still alive and kicking. And skipping lunch... ah Chifley, once again you know the rumblings of my tummy. Right, home then, and to eat.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home